Healthcare 2024 | June 01-02, 2024
- Patient Safety
- Nursing Care & Practice
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Clinical Nursing
- Types of Nursing
- Medical imaging and diagnostic technology
- Health Education and Training
- Errors in Patient Safety
- Telemedicine and virtual healthcare
- Clinical Trails
- Medical Care
- Interoperability and data exchange
- COVID-19 issues and Management
- Value-based care
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Healthcare cybersecurity
- Personalized medicine
- Ethical and legal aspects of Patient Safety
- Public Health
- Medical devices and wearables
- Medical tourism and global health
- The Global Scope of Patient safety
- Hospital Management System
- Women’s Health
- Pharmacy Informatics
- Patient Safety Research
- Healthcare and Nutrition
- Internal Medicine and Primary Care
- Maternal, Infant, and Child Health
- Healthcare reform and policy
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in medicine
- Precision medicine and genomics
Guidelines for All Participants
- Our Virtual Conference begins promptly as per the Conference agenda.
- When you join the conference you will be muted automatically until your presentation start time.
- If you face any technical difficulties, you can chat live anytime with our technical team during the conference days.
- You can post your questions for the presenter in the live chat box and our moderator will read out the question after every presentation.
- After you register for the virtual conference, you will receive confirmation with joining id and password one week prior to the conference. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox
- We request all participants to please join the conference 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- If you face any difficulties in submitting Abstract online, registration or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our organizer anytime.
How to submit an Abstract?
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
When will I have to proceed for registration?
After submission of Abstract, you will get an acknowledgement from our Program Manager. You can proceed to complete your registration after the acknowledgement.
Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link here.
How much time will give for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session.
Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish, you can get your own translator
Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
Can I still participate without Submitting the Abstract?
Yes, you can participate as a Delegate for the conference without submitting any paper.
What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.